Friday, August 27, 2010

true love stories never have endings


[video via storycorps]

i can't decide if this video makes me so happy or so sad, but either way it is an honest story about love. new found love and until death do us part love. i need to start writing more love letters.

storycorps is a nonprofit organization who provides americans of all origins and beliefs with the opportunity to record, share, and preserve their stories. if you live in the atlanta area, you can go and make a reservation to tell your story.

so, now the hard part - what story would you tell?

2 comments:

  1. Ah! John and I watched this video last week. I was bawling by the end. We watched it several times. I must watch it again now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sobbed too! and watched it multiple times and made jason watch it with me. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...