Friday, October 8, 2010

70 years



tomorrow would have been john lennon's 70th birthday. sighs. above is a video made by google that they used for their homepage today to honor and remember the legend that is john lennon.



if i could go back and spend a day with any man in history - lennon is definitely in my top three [along with my papa and bill hicks]. it's always so sad that the most peaceful people are assassinated and die young. thankfully his murderer was denied parole again this year.

also, if you've never watched the documentary "the u.s. versus john lennon" please watch it as soon as you get a chance. you will not be disappointed.


i hope you have a peaceful and loving day tomorrow to celebrate the life of lennon. xo

"life is what happens while you are busy making other plans" - lennon

1 comment:

  1. It fills my heart and all my soul to witness the true love our world still has for John Lennon. He has always been and will always be my hero....
    I miss you, John Lennon....but you live in my heart and the musical magic you blessed us with will live FOREVER....T.Finethy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...