Sunday, October 10, 2010

paper



one year ago today, j and i vowed to love eachother for the rest of our lives. that day and every day since then [and hell - every day leading up to it] have been absolutely magical. spending each day with you, as your wife, feels like a dream and sometimes i even have to pinch myself to see if i'm really as lucky as i feel.



my vows to you a whole year ago, mean more to me every day. you are so easy to love and i'm so glad to share my life with you.

"the moment i saw you, i knew you were meant to be in my life.
but i never could have imagined that you’d be the one my mom always reassured me that i’d find.
you are the most compassionate and handsome man and you make me laugh like no one else can.
i promise to always take a chance and to encourage you to follow all of your dreams –no matter where they lead us.
i will always be faithful and true to you, take care of you when you’re sick or sad, grow with you in mind and spirit, and to always dance with you in the kitchen. i will cherish and honor you for the rest of my life.
i am forever your biggest fan and your best friend. no one’s ever going to love you like i love you.
thank you for inspiring me and never allowing me to settle.
one lifetime with you could never be enough.
this is just the beginning of the rest of our lives and i can’t wait to see what adventures come next.
i love you."



now we're off on our next adventure! see you all in a week! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Love! Love! Love! I'm so glad I got to experience you and Jason's amazing wedding a year ago today. Happy Anniversary, doll!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...