Thursday, January 5, 2012

southern beauty


i am loving these dogwood earrings! maybe it's because i'm from the south but my affinity for dogwoods is huge and therefore these earrings are now officially on my wishlist! the earrings come in silver or gold petals and the middle stone comes in various different colors. the ones above are so classic and lovely and remind me of the spring!

[available through m flynn jewelry]

one of my dearest friends bought me and j a dogwood for our bridal shower and it's been growing in our front yard since. i can't wait to see how glorious our dogwood becomes (if we're still in our house once it's fully grown)!

"after all, i don't see why i am always asking for private, individual, selfish miracles when every year there are miracles like white dogwood." - anne morrow lindbergh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...