Thursday, September 13, 2012

Girl from the North Country


One of my favorite things to do in the Fall is open all of the windows in our bedroom and turn on the record player. I'm not sure why these things all go together so well in my opinion, but i absolutely love it!

Bob Dylan's  Nashville Skyline album will always be in my top 5 and the song "Girl from the North Country" still gives me goosebumps every time I hear it (it also always makes me think of my best friend Beth ♥).
I hope that this song and the perfect harmony between Dylan and Johnny Cash voices bring you some joy today!

P.S. A bit of trivia: did you know that the sound of Dylan chewing gum is recorded on the album (as well as shown on this film clip recording)?
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...