Friday, September 7, 2012

Something Beautiful

I am so excited that the weekend is here! I have really enjoyed not traveling this week for work, because I got to cook healthy dinners, go running (9 miles total already this week! I've never run this much in my whole life - especially without stopping), and spend time with some of my favorite ladies!

This weekend should be a great one. For starters, one of my best friends will be coming into town to visit! She's only in the states for a few weeks from Australia and she's making the 5+ hour drive from Gainesville, FL to hang out. I cannot wait to see her! We've got a few family obligations this weekend too with J's uncle Kevin being in town (he's awesome) and my sister's birthday. We are also going to go to the Yellow Daisy Festival

All our yard work and house cleaning was done this week so we could relax and enjoy this weekend as much as possible. I hope to be outside for most of it (weather permitting)!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...