Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3


Happy 3rd Anniversary to my insanely amazing husband!
Each day truly gets better and better with you by my side. This year has been a big year of growth for us individually and together;  I feel like our marriage and love is growing stronger by the second.

I am forever thankful that our paths crossed and I do believe that many things aligned to get us together (read about how we met here). I was drawn to you instantly and have been captivated by you ever since. Our wedding still remains the happiest day of my life. Thank you for all of the love, support, friendship, and laughter. 
You are my one-in-a-million.
 "Give your heart and soul to me and life will always be la vie en rose"
 ♥
To see more of our wedding photos, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...