Friday, October 26, 2012

Ghastly Dreadfuls

Last night I had a girls' night at the Center of Puppetry Arts to see the Ghastly Dreadfuls. This was my second time seeing them in the past 7 years and sadly, this is their last year performing (this week is actually their last). It's such a fun Halloween tradition and the talent of the Dreadfuls is amazing. Their puppetry skills, the variety of effects and stories, the storytelling, and musical talents are all so incredible. It's an adult-only puppet show with lots of laughs and classic Halloween songs. 

Hopefully you can still find tickets for this weekend! It's a show that is not-to-be-missed!

Along with The 11:59 and Le Petit Vampyr, the Girl in the New Dress story below is one of my all time favorites! Enjoy!

Happy weekend guys! 
We're keeping my niece this weekend and planning on doing lots of Halloween-themed fun: pumpkin patch, crafts, hot apple cider, carving pumpkins, etc. It's also my dad's birthday so I can't wait to celebrate!
 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...