Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Not Ok

This past week has been a really rough week. 
I got some really horrible news concerning a friend over a week ago and I still just feel like I'm in shock. I can't shake this heart break. I've been doing a lot of reflecting about life and how we grow up and our paths take us in different directions. We share time with people that we think we will never forget or take for granted, but before we know it, it's been years without much contact.

I guess it's true that you never know what you have until it's gone. 

I'm thankful for all of the love + support that I have in my life and it's been nice to see people come together to celebrate a life that was full of love, laughter, and the biggest smile ever seen. I will cherish the memories every single day.

I don't know that we will all recover from this, but I hope that we can all take more time to laugh, appreciate, + love each other. That's what Andy would have wanted.

[Print by Scott Albrecht]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...