Tuesday, April 30, 2013

For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog


For those who know me, it is no secret that I love animals. Besides thinking my dog, Townes, hung the moon, I am also vegetarian. I think the idea above pretty much sums up my every day feelings.

Here are some adorable animals from around the web that are making it a great day!

1. This video will warm your heart. I especially love it since the rescue pup is from the same pound where we got Townes!

2. I know this isn't a dog video, but I am obsessed with this playful porcupine.

3. OH MY GOD. Bless her heart.

4. Baby bunnies that are so teeny tiny. Yes, please.

5. Last, but definitely not least, how cute is this guy? He looks so serious!
I may be a bit biased!


“All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.” - Charles M. Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...