Monday, May 13, 2013

Kiss Me Like A Man

I know I'm not alone in being insanely excited about the "New Girl" season finale tomorrow night!
It's honestly the only TV show I make an effort to watch every week - it's my favorite.

I also know that I'm not alone in being insanely excited about Nick + Jess. Also my current favorite TV couple (why can't they be together in real life!). This auto-tune video is making my day!

Apparently we'll find out some major news for either Nick + Jess or Cece + Schmidt this week!
Can't wait!

Then it's back to waiting for next season (insert sad face here).

Hope y'all had a great weekend!
xo

1 comment:

  1. I love LOVE the new girl and no one else I know (or realized I knew) likes it!!! Now we have to get together soon to discuss the finale!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...