Thursday, May 2, 2013

Palm Springs or Bust!

I couldn't be more excited about this weekend! 
I'm flying to LAX to spend the weekend celebrating my best girl Lily's bachelorette/ girls' weekend! There had been some timing issues [surgery] originally so I wasn't sure I'd be able to go, but then once it got resolved, I knew I couldn't miss this for the world.

Lily and I became friends in English class during my first semester of sophomore year (Lily's freshman year). She is the most down-to-earth and beautiful girl ever and I'm so lucky to have her in my life. Despite living on the other end of the country, we talk almost every day these days. Pretty incredible, huh? I got to spend time with her in Santa Barbara last year and she stayed with us last Summer so it's awesome to be able to see her this weekend and then again in 5 weeks for her wedding to Jeremy!

We were such babies in these pictures!
 Here we are at my bachelorette party almost 4 years ago! And then on my wedding day!
 This one is from last June in Santa Barbara. God, California looks so good on Lily, doesn't it?
Besides getting to spend the weekend with one of my best friends in the world, did I mention we'd be drinking cocktails poolside at this incredible home? I'm also really excited to meet her friends from high school (and earlier)! It will just make the wedding that much more fun too.
We will definitely be hitting up some dance party action at the Ace Hotel and maybe some brunch at Cheeky's

Catch you on the flip side!
xo

1 comment:

  1. god this made my YEAR. I love that first picture so much!! that webcam was awesome. I love you!!! xxoox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...