Thursday, May 15, 2014

April in Paris

Do you ever look at a photo and just wish you could insert yourself in it? This is a photo of people dancing in the streets of Paris, France. This is the kind of stuff my dreams are made of.

A few years ago, we went to the Clärchens Ballhaus dance hall in Berlin, Germany. Clärchens Ballhaus opened in 1913 and is still in operation today! When we went to swing night there, I was in awe of all the dancing in this historic dance hall...
While I sit in my office, I'll be listening to the below swing mix and thinking of April in Paris...


2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I got so excited seeing the title of this, I thought it was some sort of Paris announcement! I wish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Haha - sorry! I'm working on it...promise! Fingers crossed <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...