Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Water Sign

Beach Bound
[photo]

The first day of Summer is over a month away (June 21), but with Memorial Day coming this weekend, it only means one thing: pools are open! It's no surprise to me sometimes that I'm a water zodiac sign.
With that being said, the neon one piece above is definitely on my wish list! Although I'm working on being bikini-ready, you can't go wrong with a classic one piece. 

All of these pieces make up my perfect, laid back beach/ pool attire. My parents are having a pool party this weekend and it should be especially fun since they just had their whole pool redone.

I'm looking forward to lots of time this Summer spent by the pool (and maybe some beach weekend getaways)...

What's your ideal Summer consist of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...