Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Recap

 I'm having an epic case of the Monday's so I figured I'd start the week with a weekend recap.
The weekend started out a bit rough since I was traveling most of last week for work and then left my work laptop on the Delta flight! I remembered once I was already home and basically all you can do is file a ticket online and cross your fingers that you get it back. I went to the gym and danced to try to lift my stress and thankfully, it worked!

On Saturday, to celebrate our best friends, Kyle and Ken, being in town, we had a cookout at our house. I woke up early and went to the market, then mowed the lawn, and prepped the food. We ended up with a huge spread (especially for 6 people) that included veggie burgers, fruit salad, kale salad, hummus and chips, deviled eggs, beans, and olives. Oh yeah, lots of beer and bourbon too.
We all just sat around and talked, laughed, and even Skyped with Antje (Kyle's wife). The weather was in the 70's and perfect.




So good to have the boys back together (Langely, you were missed)!

Later that night, J + I went to see Alison Krauss + Union Station and Willie Nelson at Chastain Park, an awesome outdoor venue. I even got to see one of my favorites, Caroline! 
We ended the night at Twain's playing billiards.  
On Sunday, we had our friends' (Harry and VeeVee) wedding! Sadly it rained (which means good luck I believe) but it was such a nice wedding full of love + a photo booth!




The stunning couple!
So much fun - so lucky to have these crazy kids in my life!
 Hope you had a killer weekend!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing (besides the laptop)! Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! The computer was definitely an epic fail on my part! I love you and miss you so much! Eat some crepes for me! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...