Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Recap

 Is it really already Monday? Geez.
This weekend was nice, because J + I got to actually see each other for a bit. We spent the morning on Saturday at my parents' pool before they got back from their vacation so it was nice and peaceful. 
After we headed back to the city and had dinner at Soul Vegetarian before heading over to the Goat Farm to see SYNAESTHESIA II. There were 25 guitarists broken up into 5 sections and they each played notes based on the color of the globes in front of them. The attendees were encouraged to move around the space with the maximum experience being towards the middle. I didn't realize that some friends of mine were actually playing so it was nice getting to see some folks! Most importantly, getting to see Shayda and Lockett made our night!
 
 On Sunday, Father's Day, we sadly had to split up again to see both of our families, so I spent the evening celebrating my awesome dad. He always rocked aviators for as long as I remember so this picture makes me so happy. It also makes me happy that his comrade in this picture, Woody, and him are still best friends today...and Woody still has the mustache!
 I love you, Dad!
 
Hope you have a wonderful week! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...