Wednesday, July 2, 2014

DIY: Personalized Embroidery Hoops

A few months ago, I wanted to make a gift for an upcoming baby shower and I decided I wanted to make something handmade. I ended up making the hoop below for baby India. Ever since, I've really enjoyed making personalized embroidery hoops for my dear friends' baby's nurseries (like the "dream big, little one" above)!
Here are some others that I have made:
 This small hoop hangs in my house - the message is a little blurry (so is the photo), but it makes me smile every time. Choose your own adventure!
 This is my most recent hoop for my best friend Sasha's little boy that will arrive in August! I'm so over the moon for her and Alex and I can't wait to visit them in Seattle after he's born!

If you have any upcoming baby showers or would like a custom embroidered hoop, I'd be happy to make you one! Just send me an email at njlehrer@gmail.com!

Do you have a favorite baby shower gift to give?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...