Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Favorites

One of my favorite parts of Summer are the fireflies. I wish I could capture the firefly magic that happens in our backyard among the trees each night. This photo makes me want to set up a tent in the backyard immediately to stay up watching the fireflies's courtship. 

It's no secret how much I love Dolly Parton so I figured I'd share these words of wisdom from the legend herself!

Do you live in Atlanta? If so, Scoutmob has a hand-picked deal to go tour Decatur's Three Taverns Brewery. Check out the deal for 2 here - perfect date night for your beer-loving honey.

I love this quote so much. Having so many people that I care about all over the world, sometimes I wish I could share more moments with them. It's great that it doesn't matter how much time passes in between seeing each other, but sometimes it feels like things don't happen unless you're sharing them together.

 Maybe it's the southern girl in me, but I love banana pudding. This classic recipe looks amazing and it needs to happen this summer. YUM!

I love my short hair so much that I can't see myself growing it out anytime soon. This is proof that short hair is the way to go. Just do it!

Feeling super inspired by this list of 16 things never to justify to others. I feel like all of these are spot on for my feelings these days!

Agreed. Enough said.

Have a splendid holiday weekend!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...