Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorites

My kind of ladies! I love their bathing suit bottoms!

These 20 things to start doing in relationships with others and yourself are awesome! #6, #15, #17, and #20 are my favorites!

I think everyone feels like they want to connect and know more about other people, but sometimes it's hard to think of what to ask. These great questions from Storycorps help to encourage conversation. I can't wait to use these! I just wish I could go back and ask my grandparents some of these questions...

 Huffington Post just listed 50 cities to see in your lifetime. This is a bit depressing, but I've only been to 5 of these locations! Ugh...however, I am going to #15 in a month! More on that soon!!!

These 27 photos of amazing people with animals just made my day. I am such a sucker for animals and I hate to see anything/ anyone suffer so kuddos to these awesome human beings! My heart can't handle #6.

Being vegetarian, I love this photo so much. I get asked on a daily basis the following question; "if you don't eat meat, how do you get any protein?" I know other vegetarians feel my pain. I'll just start showing off this photo instead of answering. :)

This guide gives a full breakdown the whole "turn down for what" idea and it is hilarious! The list of things worth turning down for will have you laughing out loud!
Hope you have a fun weekend - spent getting turnt up!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...