Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!
 I think this print/ quote is a pretty spot on daily mantra, don't you think? 

 Although I didn't need any more proof that hikers are healthier and happier, it still made my day to read this article. I also didn't need more reasons to hike, but I'll take any reason to get outside!

If all else fails, strike a pose. This is my truth.


I know this video has been making the rounds on the internet, but it's too cute not to share. I'm also partial to Beagles, naturally. 

These cute God's eye craft would be so much fun to do with my niece, Natalie!

These 10 reasons to go to Athens, GA are definitely making me homesick for my college town...and hungry! :)

One of my favorite girlfriends sent me a link to this new show, Amazing Spaces, that shows unique, lovely tiny getaway homes. Can't wait to check it out!

I know I post a lot of animal stories, but this dog melted my heart. Now if only humanity could be as compassionate!

This weekend should be pretty peaceful...which should be nice.
Kelly leaves Sunday so I'm sure we'll go out Saturday night so I'm excited about that! J is going to Denver so I'll be spending a lot of time in the hammock or by the pool (weather-permitting)!
Hope your weekend is magical.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...