Thursday, July 10, 2014

"To Unpathed Waters, Undreamed Shores"

It's been a bit painful being back from the beach...I definitely wish that I lived closer to the ocean; however, I'd settle for the lake or river! :)

Maybe one day I'll live on the water, but in the meantime I'm living vicariously through these beautiful water photos. The only issue with these pictures is that it makes my wanderlust level go sky high! 



We are trying to plan a day trip with friends to go cliff jumping and swimming at Little River Canyon. I also love hiking at Tallulah Gorge and going down the natural rock slide. 
Bucket list: sail the Greek Islands. Such a lovely pipe dream...
[12345678]

What's your favorite way to be near the water?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...