Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Au Revoir!

Today I officially leave for Europe! 
I will arrive in Paris, France tomorrow morning and I get to spend 5 full days with Lily and Jeremy wondering the streets of Paris! They are house sitting near the Bois de Vincennes, which is the biggest park in Paris. I'm excited to just relax and explore!

After Paris, I'm taking a train (first solo European train ride!) to Cologne, Germany for Gamescom. I have some meetings scheduled, but I'm hoping to get to explore Cologne a good bit! Looking forward to drinking some Kolsch and maybe a picnic along the Rhine River.

It's crazy to have been counting down for weeks and now the trip is finally here!
Stay tuned for a full recap when I get back! 
À bientôt and auf wiedersehen!
xo

2 comments:

  1. I get to squeeze you in 13 hours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEK! I can't believe it's finally here! I'm over the moon to see you and Jeremy!!! Then it's time to live it up! Love you!!! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...