Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Favorites

Naturally, this picture is top of my favorites this week since as of today, I've been in Paris for a little over a day. Hopefully, as we speak, I am sitting in a park with cheese, baguette, and some wine!

















How awesome are these shirts? I think I need both of these.

Humans of New York has become one of my favorite daily reads. I love stories about the human voice and experience. Maybe it's because I was a Psychology major...

Pros and cons of marriage. Interesting read since the marriage rate is currently the lowest its ever been in history.

With my upcoming travel, this peek into a day at the world's busiest airport in Atlanta is really fascinating.

This movie looks amazing - so many of my favorite actors!

I'm usually not too into movie star crushes, but I kind of have to agree with these crush-worthy article on Chris Pratt. 

I could be down with this. Well minus the scotch...

Bon weekend!
 Next time you hear from me, I'll be in Germany! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...