Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday folks! 
The last 2 weeks have been INSANELY busy for me so I'm hoping for some down time this weekend. 

I definitely wouldn't mind spending down time in this amazing loft! I love the hammock (naturally) and the sunken living room area. Reminds me of California...pure magic!

Did you know that today is National Talk Like A Pirate Day? I kind of love this, but kind of hate it due to an inside joke about one of my coworkers calling me a pirate. Arrgghhh... :)

I think these various bacteria dishes are so cool! I love finding unexpectedly beautiful things. Who would have thought that bacteria would be so colorful and lovely?

I just got a new work phone (iPhone 5S) so I'm super stoked to finally be able to use this phone case that I got from J (accidentally) for my birthday.

The best part about the upcoming season? The changing colors of leaves! Check out these awesome Fall photos.

Loving this quote. I always strive to find the balance is the day-to-day and this is a perfect, simple reminder of that.

I'm hoping to go to Zumba Toning tonight (I miss my ladies!) and then tomorrow I have volunteer training all day (no seriously, it's from 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM). Although the training will be long, I'm really looking forward to it! I was supposed to go back in August after getting back from Europe, but I got really sick instead. On Sunday, I'm going with my sister, her boyfriend, and my niece Natalie to the Braves vs. Mets game. I can't wait!

What are your weekend plans? Whatever they are, I hope they are spectacular!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...