Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday Tunes: Boysetsfire [Reunion Tour]


I heard this song on my iPod the other day and it reminded me so much of my high school and early college days when going to hardcore shows 3-4 times a week was standard... crazy that was like 10-15 years ago! This song, After the Eulogy, by Boysetsfire always ignited something inside me. The guitar breakdowns, the lyrics, and the energy...priceless. It was awfully fun to sing along to when they played too - everyone always went nuts!

This video was their last song played at their final show before they broke up in 2009, so it's pretty awesome to see. It's a shame Philly wasn't closer or else I would have loved to have been there.

 They are actually doing a 20 year reunion European tour (Berlin and Koln are 2 of the 4 cities, I believe). Check out those dates here. Wish I could go! 
Apparently they will play some US dates too...would be pretty fun to relive those moments. 
 Although I may be too old for head-walking these days!
Who's with me?

RISE! RISE! RISE!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...