Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Recap

Despite all of the Fall decorations, this last weekend's weather was really warm (mid-80's)! Don't get me wrong, I'll take all of the sunshine and warmth I can get, but it does make certain seasonal activities seem silly (i.e., hot cider and fire pits). 

On Friday, I got a haircut! I decided to go shorter than usual to buy myself a bit of time between haircuts. It's super short, but thankfully my hair grows really quickly. 

On Saturday, I had my sweet friend, Khelia's, baby shower. I didn't take any pictures sadly, but it was a great time! I can't wait for baby Caleb to be here! After the shower, I met up with J at Home Depot to buy some Fall flowers and get some necessary items for our "honey do" list.
After walking Townes and seeing all of the fun Halloween decorations, we went to dinner and then to see "Gone Girl." Holy hell - crazy movie with lots of twists. It definitely left me speechless and my brain spinning! Worth seeing in the theater, by the way!





On Sunday, we took it easy (the best way to start the day is some quiet time in the hammock) and then went to some thrift stores. We didn't get anything, but it's always fun to look!

 My little shadow...he was extra needy yesterday and then refused to go on his evening walk - hopefully the little guy is feeling okay!



Today is my dad's birthday (happy happy birthday to the best dad ever!) and we're going to celebrate with the whole family at our favorite Chinese restaurant! Can't wait! ♥
Hope you have a killer week! 
I can't believe Halloween is this Friday and that October is already coming to an end...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...