Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Weekly Tiny Home: Escape Cabin

This week's tiny house has a really great layout! I am a sucker for screened porches, especially ones that you can sleep in (more on that soon). The layout is even drawn up here!
I love the fireplace set up below.
The storage area above the bed would be great for a Heart-Leaf Philodendron plant and baskets.
 This kitchen is unique in that it has full-size appliances! I would like more counter space...potentially with a wider living space that includes an island. 
 Pretty incredible wooded view from the bed! Especially with the leaves changing colors.
My favorite part of the house by far! I even love this striped recliner. All that is missing are some glass bulb string lights. Pure magic!

What is your favorite part of this home?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...