Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! 
I know it's been quiet around this space this week, but it's been insanely busy at work and the time change is making it hard to schedule posts for the week...my apologies!
I love the week in photos series that CNN does. I love the shots from all over the world. In Belgium, in commemoration of St. Hubert, the patron saint of hunters, animals are blessed after an annual Mass. Crazy, huh?

I recently discovered the CineFix youtube channel and it's great for movie fans. Check it out!

Hannibal Buress is one of my favorite comedians! I love his random opinions and the illustrations in this article. LOL.


These fall photos are so dreamy. I'm not ready for winter!

I feel like I may have already posted this quote recently. Oops. Regardless, I need to remember this more in my life...and declutter ASAP.

This video made my week - the footage is absolutely breathtaking. Makes me want to just go explore the world and take it all in. I can't imagine how amazing a hot shower and fire would be after surfing in Antarctica! If you do anything today, watch this video! Trust me...swoon!

Have a great weekend, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...