Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Woo! It's Friday! 
It's been another looooong work week filled with 11+ hour days so I'm ready to get out of the office for a few days. It'll be nice to have a small break next week during Thanksgiving.

I love this scratch-off map. It would be a great gift for a young kid to get them excited about traveling the world.

Six reasons to love Atlanta. Not that I needed to be reminded. :)

I totally want to learn this dance!

Stop stressing out! You may discover some things.

An inflatable bed for the backseat? Road trip perfection.

I'm excited to go to the annual Indie Craft Experience tomorrow! Hoping to get a lot of my holiday gift shopping done since the holidays are about to be in full effect.
Hope your weekend is a blast!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...