Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Weekly Tiny Home: Tiny Heirloom

This week's featured home is a model home from Tiny Heirloom. Tiny Heirloom is a builder that specializes in luxury tiny homes on wheels in Portland, Oregon.
Although I'm not looking for an official tiny home (not worried about it being mobile and want a bit more than 250 sq feet), I really love the layout of this home and all of the rustic features!
 I would't mind this view either...
 How awesome are the wood-paneled walls and the ceiling beams? Swoon! The wall-mounted shaving mirror is such a creative, unique idea for a small space!




I love the loft/ bed space. It's perfectly cozy with just enough room for a bed, but with plenty of light and windows. I bet I'd have very sweet dreams in this loft!
 The white walls and wooden trims make the space feel like a cabin, but it feels very open. I'd love to do this in our future tiny home.
























The sliding barn door between the kitchen and bathroom is a great use of space! If you want to see more of this tiny home, check it out here!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...