Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! 
How stunning is this photo?

I am late to the game, but I listened to the whole Serial podcast while traveling this week. So intriguing!

How adorable are these wreath place cards? If I wasn't on a hosting hiatus, I would totally make these!

]The sweetest reminder.

This video of hikers walking on "water" is breathtaking! Bucket list destination.

My second favorite holiday scent? Christmas potpourri. This recipe always makes me think of my mom. My favorite scent.

This weekend is my best friend's wedding and I can't wait to share in this celebration with her and her love! 
I also can't wait for the dancing :) 
It's also my dear friend's baby shower and our friend, Kenny B, is in town from Portland. 
I guess I'll sleep when I'm dead!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...