Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year's Eve! 
2014 went by so quickly so it feels bizarre to be heading into 2015!
This year was pretty good to me: I turned 30, traveled to Europe, spent many weekends in the mountains, got promoted at work, celebrated 5 years of marriage, stood by my best friend in her wedding, got to meet our best friends' new baby boy, saw the Grand Canyon, got into the best shape of my adult life (and now working on getting back there - it's so hard when it's cold and dark early!), and went surfing!
I have some goals for 2015, but this list is a great inspiration.

Here are some other wishes for the new year:
Don't forget to surprise yourself! So sweet!

I could definitely use more of all of these things! 

I may need to fill this out and hang it at my desk or on my fridge!
What would yours say?

 Here are some other quotes to start off your new year right. 

Finally, to start the year off right at midnight, make sure to have your favorite champagne cocktail!

Cheers to a fabulous 2015! 
See you next year!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...