Thursday, December 18, 2014

Weekend Recap: Best Friends' Wedding Edition

I'm a bit behind on last weekend's recap since I've been on the road (last time for the year) for work!
Last weekend was a whirlwind and I definitely am looking forward to some time spent recharging...I'm running on empty for sure. 

On Friday afternoon, I took half of the day off to go help my best friend, Beth, get ready for the wedding and rehearsal dinner. I thought we'd work on some flower arrangements for a bit and then get manicures, but we ended up making all of the flower arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres up until the last minute! We hurriedly got dressed and then headed to the chapel for the rehearsal dinner

Beth's sister, Maggie, and her husband hosted the wonderful rehearsal dinner. A party can't go wrong with a fire put and Willy's Mexican taco bar! And impromptu dance parties...that I seem to interrupt :)

On the morning of the wedding, we all got ready at Maggie's house and then headed to the chapel. Beth's mom, Susan, made the amazing veil! Beth was the most stunning bride (Doug wasn't too shabby either)! :)






After the reception (and photos), we headed to 5 Seasons Brewery for the reception. The food and dancing were pretty awesome! 



I couldn't be happier for Beth + Doug! I know they are happy that the wedding was wonderful and that now they are officially Mr. + Mrs. Saylor!

On Sunday, I had my sweet friend Chanel's baby sprinkle for little Evelyn that is due in less than 4 weeks! Isn't the cake so cute! It was very tasty too.
 The whole group of ladies!
It's crazy that Shayda, Chanel, Catherine, and I have all known each other since middle school! 
See...I told you it was a busy weekend!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...