Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy happy Friday!
How incredible are these 11 beautiful bodies of water? I'd be happy to see all of them in my lifetime.

This article describes what your pet says about your personality. Pretty interesting! Apparently you can even tell if someone is liberal vs. conservative based on their breed of dog. 

This Thai butternut squash, sweet potato, and carrot soup with roasted honey siracha seeds recipe looks incredible! Definitely on the meal list for next week! 

quote that hits hard for me. I always say that I feel the pain of the world, but I just started reading  a book, The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight, and it is a necessary, but hard read regarding the fate of our Earth. Stay tuned for more on that.

 Interesting article about how to lose a woman for good. Men, take note. These 9 tips are pretty spot on.

Google Fiber is coming to Decatur! Such amazing news for Atlanta and the surrounding cities. 

This new Netflix series, naturally!

This weekend will be spent having a sleep over with my niece Natalie and most likely going to the zoo (her request and who am I to deny a little girl who loves animal a trip to the zoo?) and doing crafts.
Despite not being a football fan, we'll probably watch the Super Bowl since J has requested that I make his favorite spinach + artichoke dip!

What's on your radar for the weekend? 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...