Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

I love this story! The oldest Australian man knits sweaters for penguins on Phillip Island that are unable to keep their feathers dry. I love everything about it actually (minus the oil spill, naturally).

Life advice from Werner Herzog. "Ignite the fire within and explore unknown territory."


This movie looks so good! So many of my favorite actors and it's in Hawaii...it comes out in May!

Is it weird that I totally want one of these cloned stuffed animals of Townes? Kind of...

Here's another film on the list. Judd Apatow + Bill Hader + Amy Schumer = guaranteed laughs. Am I right? :)

Hope you have a lovely laid back weekend. The Southeast is about to be hit with some super cold weather (and apparently some snow possibly) so hope you have a fireplace and a lover to cozy up with (or a good book instead)!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...