Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy weekend, kiddos.
The recent snow is making me long for Marinha beach in Portugal. Apparently it's the best in the world. Sold!

This weekend, I really want to make this! I already have the wood-burning tools so let me know if you want to join! :)


OMG. My heart cannot handle how cute this baby otter is!

Swooning over these rings - they remind me of the ocean.

I just watched this awesome episode of CNN's "Inside Man" about medical tourism. Very fascinating!

Been feeling very nostalgic lately (could have been induced by my recent decision to read my old LiveJournal posts...cringe) so this quote really resonates. I truly believe that real connections live on forever...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...