Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Although I'm not a huge fan of this commercialized holiday, it's never a bad thing to focus on those you love.
J + I will be traveling tomorrow so no official Valentine's Day plans; however, we decided earlier this month that our trip to Austin, TX would be the best way to celebrate. I prefer experiences over material items any day! Guess that's why my top love language is quality time. 

Here are some great movie quotes about love. My favorites include:
"Loving someone, and being loved, means so much to me. We always make fun of it and stuff. But isn’t everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more?" - Before Sunrise

"I would rather have three minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special." - Steel Magnolias

Also, here are some free Valentine's Day printables! Enjoy!
How are you going to celebrate Valentine's Day?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...