Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday Tunes: NPR's Invisibilia Podcast

This week's listening suggestion is a little different: a podcast.
Like most people, after the podcast, Serial, ended, I wanted to find a new podcast to listen to while commuting to work. I ended up finding Invisibilia and was hooked right away. The podcast
"Invisibilia (Latin for "all the invisible things") explores the intangible forces that shape human behavior – things like ideas, beliefs, assumptions and emotions."

Since I studied Psychology in college, I've always been fascinated by human behavior and the way in which people interact with each other and their surroundings. Each week has a different theme and features stories of unique people (like Martin Pistorius (not to be confused with Oscar Pistorius) and Daniel Kish).

Some of my favorite episodes include the "The Secret History of Thoughts" and "Fearless."
Go listen to the episodes and I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...