Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Weekend Recap: Austin, TX Part 1





 Hey y'all!
Greetings from Austin, TX!
J + I were lucky enough to both have work in the same city for once so we decided to fly in early and spend time with J's cousin, Aaron, and his lovely girlfriend, Sarah.
When we arrived on Saturday, they picked us up and took us out to lunch at Stanley's Farmhouse Pizza. It was this amazing brewery and pizzeria on this incredible farm. The 79 degree weather and sunshine made it the perfect lunch spot for our first stop in Austin. J + I shared the Lana and Isabella pizzas. The Isabella was my favorite with Alfredo-Béchamel sauce, fresh mozzarella, spinach drizzled with olive oil, sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and goat feta. YUM!





 We also shared 2 pitchers of an amber ale and hefeweizen.




 They even had this awesome airsteam trailer as the bathroom...with running water.
If you're ever in Austin, TX, Stanley's Pizza is a must do! Especially with such lovely weather! I loved seeing everyone there - enjoying beer, pizza, and their pups (Austin is super dog-friendly)!

We ended the evening at Aaron and Sarah's place by the fire pit. I could totally get used to this weather!

PS - I got a haircut right before my trip and I'm loving it! I got a slightly asymmetrical cut so I can possibly grow it out into a asymmetrical bob. We'll see if I'm patient enough! :) 
 Stay tuned for the rest of our Austin adventures!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...