Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites: Happy Spring!

Happy Friday and first day of Spring!
Life already feels significantly better with the slight weather change!
Wouldn't it be great to walk around this meadow? Pure magic!

Speaking of weather changes, I bought this swimsuit and I love it!

This quote totally represents my current state. Work has been so crazy and I'm not sleeping at night with all of these thoughts and "to do's" running through my head. Help!

Did you know about today's cosmic triadOn March 20, 2015, three extraordinary celestial events converge: the March equinox, a total solar eclipse, and a New Moon which is also a Super Moon! Amazing!


Looking for some amazing destinations in the US? If so, check out this link. It's so hard to choose which should be our next adventure and it's sad how few of these I've seen...need to fix that immediately! Which would you choose?

 What an insane tunnel discovery! You can pay to camp inside!

Hope you have a fun weekend!
I'm looking forward to tomorrow with sunshine and 75 degree weather! If you need to find me, I'll be outdoors!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...