Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

Woohoo! 
It's Friday and I couldn't be happier (especially after traveling for work all week and having travel delays due to ice and snow).
As Liz Lemon would say: I want to go to there.

 I love this tank top (well, a less-expensive version; I believe I saw some from Urban Outfitters). Makes me dream of summer! 

The cutest dang video of a kitten climbing on the most patient St. Bernard you've ever seen. Must watch until the 1:14 mark at least!

This. Hilarious!

Ringling Circus is going to stop using elephants in 2018. If only they'd stop torturing those poor animals immediately! Heart-breaking.

I just watched Obvious Child while being stuck at the Dallas airport last night. It was sincere and super funny. You can watch it for free with an Amazon Prime membership.

Have a wonderful weekend!
I'm excited to see a dear friend at her baby shower and enjoy a bit of sunshine.
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...