Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!
We've got a friend from Berlin coming in tonight so thought I'd share this list of Berlin's top 10 vegetarian/ vegan restaurants. Although, this list isn't complete since Kopps (pictured above) was left off!

How cute are these rustic pillows? Perfect for a farmhouse!

Great question...I'm still working on that, but I'd love to be known for making people smile and feel good about themselves. What would you want to be known for?

I totally want to make this siracha-roasted cauliflower!

If only I lived closer to the beach so I could justify buying this surfboard!

These DIY-friendship bracelets are awesome.

It's been a long work week so I'm hoping for sunshine and some R&R.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...