Thursday, April 9, 2015

Beach Babe Wishlist

Beach Babe
Although the southeast is still making up it's mind about the weather (sunshine and rain vary daily) and we're in the midst of pollen season, I'm dreaming about the beach. We've got our annual work conference coming up and it's beachside in Boca, but there's never anytime for enjoying the locale since there are back-to-back meetings! Regardless, I've put together this beach wishlist!

The Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen is my favorite, because it smells like coconut and the beach. I also really would love to invest in a nice beach blanket that could also work for picnics! I love the "surf all day dance all night" message, but could possibly make my own shirt!

What's on your summer/ beach wishlist?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...