Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!!
I am totally craving these tacos! 
Our best friends, Victor and Anna, actually made them for us a few weeks ago and they were amazing!

 Check out this adorable video of 3 dogs napping on top of each other. I'm assuming it's no surprise that I love this! :)
This is my favorite nail color for Spring! I must get it! 

I really need to download this Storycorps app immediately! I am such a huge fan of Storycorps (see herehere, and my all-time favorite here) and the human voice.

Have you seen this heart-breaking photo of a Syrian girl who thought the camera was a gun? Why can't people live in peace together? 

 Rare photos of John Lennon and Yoko Ono? Yes, please!

Even though everyone in the Southeast is probably planning on attending, this lineup looks incredible! Brings back so many memories of my youth to see all of these bands together! Also, the fact that The Masquerade is 25 years old blows my mind! I'm surprised the top floor hasn't caved in after all of these years...

Hope you have a great weekend!
This weekend will be packed with family visits for the holiday, but thankfully we'll have good weather!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...