Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites

Love this quote! Sail away with me...
 Happy Friday!
I was in NYC for work this week so I'm ready to be home and get the weekend started!
This weekend will be spent with family (Mother's Day) and Sunday will be 10 years since J + I started dating...crazy it's been so long (and how much we've gone through since being twenty-somethings in college)! 

I can't tell you how excited I am for this new "Little Prince" trailer! It's one of my favorite books so I love that this movie will help the story reach a new, younger audience!

These newly discovered items from Frida Kahlo's wardrobe are amazing - especially the red boots!

This bathtub is amazing! 

 This ATL bucket list is a winner. I really want to do #19 (no surprise there)!

I am so excited about this new show, because I love Jenny Slate (if you haven't seen "Obvious Child" you must go watch it now)!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend and let love rule!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...