Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Weekly Tiny Home: Cozy A-Frame

Although I never need an excuse to go back to the Redwoods, this cute A-frame in the Redwoods of 
Cazadero, California is making me want to go back sooner than later! Only 1 hour and 45 minutes from San Francisco, this small A-frame is perfect for the adventurer who appreciates peaceful evenings!
Super cozy bedroom...I love that they kept the darker wood in the loft and have the white panels on the first level.
 Love the layout and use of space (i.e., making the most of the space under the staircase).
 I could live in this place year round!
This place is available for weekend, weekly, and monthly rental at AirbNb.

Now I'm wistful for the Redwoods...
Enjoy!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...