Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Favorites

TGIF!
It's been such a great week! Due to the holiday, my company gave us off Thursday + Friday and there have been so many awesome birthday wishes and celebrations!
With the rainy weather today, I'm wishing I was at any of these top Florida swimming holes. Bucket list!

Found these 4 keys to responding instead of reacting super helpful. Deep breaths are always the best!


This Chris Farley documentary looks so good. I just watched a SNL marathon for a bit yesterday and it reminded me how talented he was (so much physical comedy skills for a heavy guy)!

This kitten video is precious. Wait for the surprise, it's worth it!

Check out some of the last photos taken of Frida Kahlo. She was so magnificent.

Can reading make you happier? I knew there was a reason I enjoyed it so much. 
"Reading has been shown to put our brains into a pleasurable trance-like state, similar to meditation, and it brings the same health benefits of deep relaxation and inner calm. Regular readers sleep better, have lower stress levels, higher self-esteem, and lower rates of depression than non-readers. "

Hope you have an awesome holiday weekend and get outside as much as possible!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...