Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hey hey! It's Friday!
I'd like to introduce you to Newton! Newton is a sweet 40lbs Lab-mix that we're fostering for a few weeks. He has been chosen be a rescue group in Florida and needed a home before making a road trip to the sunshine state. He had been in the Dekalb County pound 8 months so it felt so good to get him to our home, give him a bath, and lots of belly rubs. He's super cuddly and wants to be wrapped around you constantly...which Townes doesn't love, to be honest! He's such a great dog (and doesn't shed!) and it'd be awesome if someone wanted to adopt him *wink wink*! 

One of my favorite Bob Dylan songs with some amazing 1960's footage from London.

 I am enamored with this house on Lake Superior. The upstairs bunk room is adorable!

This video is best way to start the weekend! A perfect reminder to always dance like no one's watching. :)

The perfect sweater for Fall. Too cute!

Curious of your Uber rating? Here's an easy way to find out! Not to brag, but I have 5 stars.

I'm on my way to NYC for 1 day to have some meetings and then head to my first MLS soccer game to see the NYC Red Bulls take on Orlando, Should be fun!
The rest of the weekend will be spent with the household of boys and then celebrating Nana's 89th birthday! If you're in ATL, there's a lot going on this weekend that sadly I will miss, but you should go: Greek Festival, Hannibal Burress at Alive5, Duluth Fall Festival, and the Gwinnett County Fair!
Have a great one!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...